Mosquito mesh for doors is a very important part of any safe sleep environment. They provide protection against mosquitoes and other insect bites and barriers to prevent the entry of insects and crawling bugs. Although mosquito nets offer great benefits, they can get dirty quickly and become less effective over time. The following article provides some simple ideas on how to keep your mosquito nets clean and functional.
Most people spend a lot of time hanging around their windows because it offers great views, natural light, and fresh air. During warm months, the windows are often left open to capture whatever breeze comes along while still protecting us from insects. However, many people have discovered that mosquitoes are still able to enter the house from the window. They will take advantage of any open cracks or crevices in your home, even when you close the windows tightly during hot months. Therefore, it is needed to have a sliding mosquito net for windows for the utmost look and protection.
4 Step Process that Will Help You Keep Your Window Nets clean. The process includes:
If you are looking for an answer on how to clean window nets at home, then the following step will sort your problem.
Step 1: Wash the nets with soap and water
Cleaning your window mosquito nets or mosquito mesh for door is an important step in keeping them from getting dirty or infested with bugs or insects. Rather than using harmful chemicals to clean the nets, it’s best to use a mild soap that will clean without leaving any residues behind.
Wash the nets with mild soap and lukewarm water. Ensure that you rinse away any excess soap from the nets before hanging them to dry overnight.
Step 2: Allow the nets to dry overnight
After they have been washed, allow enough time for your window mosquito nets to dry completely before using them again. It’s best not to use them while they are wet.
Step 3: Store the nets in a cool, dry place
Mosquito nets should not be stored until you are ready to use them again. Keeping them in their bags or containers will make it more difficult for them to get rid of any harmful bacteria that might have gotten on them during cleaning. Plus, keeping them in a hot or humid place can cause them to deteriorate faster. Instead, store your window mosquito nets in a cool dry place where they won’t get dirty or damaged.
Why You Should Clean Window Mosquito Nets
It’s important to keep your window mosquito nets clean because it will help increase their lifespan, prevent them from breeding harmful bacteria and bugs and improve the effectiveness of the nets.
- When you do not clean your window mosquito nets regularly, it will be easy to breed bacterial contamination. Which means the mosquito net has a bad smell and can cause skin allergies.
- Besides that, when the window mosquito nets are dirty, dust adheres on the surface of the netting. So it is not easy for the customer to clean them.
- Mosquito nets are usually made of polyester or nylon materials. The dirt is difficult to remove by brushing because the dirt is too deep into the netting. It requires a special technique for cleaning, using a water pressure machine can make it easier to clean the mosquito nets.
- When you do not wash your mosquito nets regularly, it will be easy to breed bacteria. Which means the mosquito nets have a bad smell and cause skin allergies.
- When the window mosquito nets are dirty, dust adheres on the surface of the netting. So it is not easy for customers to clean them by themselves.
- Besides that, if you do not dry your window mosquito nets properly after washing it and let them in wet condition. It will be easy to breed bacteria because the moisture content of mosquito nets is relatively large, and it is warm inside your home. Which means that it is very suitable for breeding bacteria.
Hire Professional Window Mosquito Nets Cleaners
If you don’t want to spend your time or effort cleaning window mosquito nets, then it’s best to hire a professional window cleaner. They will know how to clean your window mosquito nets without damaging them or leaving residues behind that attract insects and bugs.
Mosquito nets require special care and attention to ensure that they’re clean and maintained properly. Cleaning should be done at least once every two months, and the net should not be left wet after washing it.
It is recommended to go for a professional cleaning service for your window mosquito nets from time to time. So leave them in the hands of professionals and let them take care of your window mosquito nets.
Royal Mesh is India’s best mosquito net manufacturer to save people from mosquito bites. Our company provides high-quality mosquito nets for doors, windows, and at required places. Our expert installation team visits customers’ homes and install the net within minutes. We customise the nets according to customers’ doors and window size. Our company wants you to feel fresh air and light in the house without mosquito bites. We are here to make your life peaceful and mosquito-free